Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Plateforme d'affiliation Afflight
Mer 27 Mai - 5:21 par Luc14

» MoneyMillionnaire
Sam 19 Mai - 11:15 par François111

» Internet & Surf
Sam 19 Mai - 10:42 par François111

» Meilleur Programme d'Investissement GRATUIT (10$offert)
Sam 31 Mar - 8:45 par boubiza

» argent facile avec paypal
Jeu 21 Juil - 14:35 par dmx121

» viennaclix-jusqu'a 0.03$ par clic
Sam 18 Juin - 9:57 par manchester

» buxhost-Créer votre propre site PTC
Ven 17 Juin - 12:03 par manchester

» nouveau-buxinc- plus de 30$ par jours
Dim 12 Juin - 13:22 par manchester

» GAGNER DE L'ARGENT AVEC PAYPAL !!!!
Sam 28 Mai - 6:42 par pamel0u

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Flux RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mots-clés

My PTC Clicks : Présentation et news

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

My PTC Clicks : Présentation et news

Message par Mouli42 le Dim 1 Fév - 16:48

# Basic Members Get as much as .0075 CPC
# Low Minimum Payout Of Only $1.00
# Payouts Via PayPal & AlertPay & physical check
# Payouts Processed Within 3-5 Business Days
# Get Paid For Referring Advertisers
# Earn Even More From Referrals...up to 50% Of Their Clicks (1st Level)

Dernière édition par Mouli42 le Dim 15 Fév - 8:41, édité 1 fois

Féminin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: My PTC Clicks : Présentation et news

Message par Mouli42 le Dim 1 Fév - 16:49

Dear ***:

Just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that the site is back up and running. We actually were able to get things done quicker than originally planned, but we had to make sure the migration to the new host was completed successfully.

You may now go and log in as usual, and begin your clicking and advertising activities. And speaking of advertising, we will be adding some new and interesting promotions geared at getting new advertisers to the site. And don't forget, if you refer an advertiser: you will get paid.

Thank you again for being a part of our community.

John ~ Admin

Féminin

Welcome to the First Edition of our MPTCC News Letter

Message par Mouli42 le Dim 15 Fév - 8:40

Good news charles:

In order to encourage even more traffic and activity on our site, I have increased the referral payments up to 50%. This means that when your referrals are actively participating on the site, you will receive credit of 50% of all of these activities. The more referrals you have, the more money you can make.

What!? You don't have any referrals? Not to worry. We have some wonderful specials where you can get not only referrals, but additional ways to market your self and your site(s). Just go to http://www.myptcclicks.com/index.php?view=specials to check out all of our current promotions. And if you would like to have a chance to win up to 25 FREE referrals, enter our Race To 100 contest on our forums. Read more about this by navigating to http://myptcclicks.com/forums/index.php?s=670a82d073dd96b0204660aa457012d8&showtopic=20

PAYMENTS:
On February 13 & 14, we issued the fist payments to 3 of our members here at MyPTCClicks, totaling $3.03. Not very much, I know...but it is a start. And looking forward, there are several members who are approaching payout within this next week. I look forward to processing these payment as I get them. I am looking into doing Mass Payments through PayPal, which may prove to be a less expensive alternative for these disbursements for our members and us as well. We also allow payments to be made to AlertPay, or via a physical check. PayPal & AlertPay have been changed (for now) to incur no service charge from us. Physical checks will hold a 15% fee to help defray the cost of checks, envelopes and postage to get the payment anywhere in the world.

Happy Clicking....

John ~ Site Owner & Admin

Féminin

Weekly MPTCC Nesletter 090222

Message par Mouli42 le Lun 23 Fév - 3:23

Welcome To Your MPTCC News Letter
Week 2 2/22/09 2nd Ed.

In This Issue:
Referral Income
Cheating
Forum News
Payments
Get Out The Vote
Happy ¼ Year Anniversary

Hello charles:

I am happy to be bringing you the latest news from here at MyPTCClicks.com. With the state of our economy (and even the economy of the world) in such turmoil: everyday people are looking for ways in which to make extra money. Often times, this is just to meet their every day living expenses; and to some, perhaps to have a little more. People are turning in droves to the Internet...that last great uncharted territory: in hopes of making their dreams of a better life come true.

Well, I'm not sure that we here at MPTCC are the end all/be all to everyone's prayers. But what I can say, is that we can surely help you make at least a few extra dollars, as you go through your life in pursuit of something bigger and better. Who knows, maybe the income you generate here, can be then used to seed the next step in your quest for a better life...or even another business activity.

Referral Income
Last week, I announced that I was going to raise the referral payments up to 50%. This was to help encourage increased traffic to this site. Well, it worked!! We have experienced a massive growth in our memberships, surpassing the 200 member mark on this past Thursday (2/19). On our high day, we recorded an astounding 21 new memberships. But it was not only the increase in the % that helped us increase our member base. No, that was probably only a small portion of what happened here. Actually, it was more likely due to the hard work and determination of many of our fine members here and in the forums; without who's help, we would be nowhere near where we are today.

I will continue to keep the referral bonus payments set at 50% for at least one more week. However, to be a truly viable site, and to keep with industry norms: I will start to reduce these amounts downwards for our general members. But not to worry, we will still be paying a good rate; and if you choose to upgrade to a premium account (and we hope you will): you will find that you will receive higher payout amounts for your referrals in those accounts.

Cheating
We take a hard stance against cheating. Cheating risks not only the money that you earn (or have paid for advertising, which is nonrefundable); but it also risks you loosing your account, and your may be suspended and or even banned. Additionally, your IP may be reported to your ISP for major issues. Unfortunately, this week we had to indefinitely suspend 4 members for cheating. You can read more about those members by going to the Wall Of Shame forum, or by navigating to http://myptcclicks.com/forums/index.php?s=bc888bdecceb7bb8ee8a9857efe48f8e&showforum=16 .

Forum News
Our forum continue to grow as well, though perhaps not as quick as I would like. In order to inspire interest in our forum, we have initiated the Race To 100 contest. Be one of the first members to reach 100 qualifying posts in our forums, and you can will up to 25 free referrals in your account. This contest will run until the end of March, or until we have the first three members to achieve this. Read more about this at http://myptcclicks.com/forums/index.php?s=bc888bdecceb7bb8ee8a9857efe48f8e&showtopic=20&view=findpost&p=33

We are actively looking for several key individuals to help us as moderators in our forums. In exchange for your time and knowledge, we will be rewarding our moderators with promium memberships on the site. To find out more, please navigate to http://myptcclicks.com/forums/index.php?s=bc888bdecceb7bb8ee8a9857efe48f8e&showtopic=60&view=findpost&p=440

PAYMENTS
We have had our first full week now, since we have started making payment. This week, we have made a total of 8 payouts: 2 via AlertPay, and 6 via PayPal. The payments dispersed this week totaled $8.83. Looking forward, there should be several members that will have payment minimums reached within the next day or so. We look forward to making these payments as we have with the past payments.

GET OUT THE VOTE
If you have not already done so, I would ask all members to please take a few moments of your time, and vote for us here at MyPTCClicks.com. We are currently listed in the TalkPTC's Top 10 GPT List. And as of this writing, we are now in 9th place, of the 42 sites that have been rated so far. Thank you everyone who has already voted. We can only vote once a month, so if you have recently voted, just wait for a few weeks, and try again.

HAPPY ¼ Year Anniversary
Thats right, we are turning 3 months old today (2/23), and we are celebrating by bringing you a very special, one day promotion. From now until the end of today, you can get in on this fabulus promotion by navigating to http://www.myptcclicks.com/index.php?view=specials&hl=7&

Happy Clicking....

John ~ Site Owner & Admin

Féminin

Requesting A Payment At MyPTCClicks.com

Message par Mouli42 le Jeu 26 Fév - 10:25

Dear ***

Hey things have been crazy with this thing. We have been growing every day...and even with deleting inactive memberships, we are well on our way to hitting 300 memberships by the end of this month. Part of our growth can be attributed to the fact that we pay everytime...usually within hours of request.

However, because of the large increase in payout requests, we are asking all of our members for some help here. Before making your request, please be sure that your account information is up to date, and correct. Some items to verify would be that the e-mail address in our system, matches that of the e-mail used for either PayPal or AlertPay: which ever your preference is.

Also, as is listed in our terms: we MUST have your correct first AND last name, as is registered with either processor. This is a safety precaution that we use to help guard against potential fraud; by verifying that you are the actual owner of the account. If this information is not correct at the time of your request, your payment will be delayed until such time that it is corrected. After about a week, requests that have not been processed will be deleted, and the funds credited back to your account.

Thank you for helping us in making sure your payments get to you in the quickest possible amount of time.

John ~ Admin

Féminin

UPDATE...Requesting A Payment At MyPTCClicks.com

Message par Mouli42 le Jeu 26 Fév - 11:03

Dear charles:

After speaking with one of our members, I discovered that members are not able to change their registered name. Please check your Registered Name below. If this need to be changed to be in compliance with our TOS, please send a message to me, by either sending a message through the site; or by PM through our forums to DG Site Admin.

Thank you again for helping us in making sure your payments get to you in the quickest possible amount of time.

John ~ Admin

Féminin

Re: My PTC Clicks : Présentation et news

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut